SEO Tools For Free
In the field of digital marketing SEO, also known as search engine optimization (SEO) plays an important part in driving organic website traffic and enhancing their visibility online. However, many businesses and individuals often need more time to invest in expensive SEO tools to achieve their optimization goals. The good news is that there are a plethora of powerful and effective SEO tools available for free that can help you boost your website’s performance and rankings. In this blog post, we will explore a comprehensive list of top-notch SEO tools that won’t cost you a dime. These free tools can help you optimize whether you’re a newbie or an SEO specialist.
What is Free & Paid SEO Tools?
Free tools providing you rank, web site traffic, reputation, riches, money, etc. There are many free SEO-tools tools in the online platform. We can give you a 100% free SEO tools list. Get pleasure from the free tools they’re entirely free.
Premium tools give you more data on any website. It helps you get to rank one google 1st page. Paid SEO tools need to advanced work but you can start with SEO free tools.
Free SEO Tools List Improve Your SEO Strategy
Google trend is a free seo tools that shows trending topics. You see if your selected keyword has a full year of constant search.
Keyword shitter is free but useful for marketers. You can easily create a maximum of keywords from your seed keywords.
It is a very helpful keyword tool. You can search-volume and CPC data for each search term you enter into Google search engine.
SEOQuake is an SEO popular Extension. It helps to show trust scores, domain scores, index pages number of backlinks. The tool also provides the number of page index in the search engines.
Keywords for Featured Snippets
AnswerThePublic– It is a question maker tool. The tool helps to create questions for your content. That is required these days to be featured on Google.
Article Title Idea
The tool create title ideas for any content. However, manual titles are better than using any tool.
Content Mapping for Blogs
Simpimind Lite (Mac) – Creating Mind Maps, Concept Maps, Timelines, and Fishbone Diagrams with Mindmaster. Microsoft Office-style UI. Strict file compatibility. Reduced structure.
Freemind – Free-mind is a free but very useful mind-mapping software. Recent developments hope it has transformed into a high productivity tool.
Coggle – Coggle is a popular free collaborative mind mapping tool. The software shows you better ways to share complex data. There is a lot of complex data that you may not understand but the tool helps you to solve the problem.
Content Quality (readability)
WebFX – WebFx is free readability checker tool. You can check your content readable. The grammatical and duplicate problem is that you can also find the content.
With this extension, you can check your content with freestyle and grammarly.
Copyscape is a popular free plagiarism or duplicate checker tool. The tool helps you find out plagiarism or duplicate content. The tool helps you to fix plagiarism content issues.
Similar Content – Similar content is the best SEO content optimization tool. It has a lot of phrases and keywords. It helps you to get a better content score by using Google’s guidelines. And LSI to help you increase your ranking in Google.
- GTmetrics – GTmetrics is a free tool that analyzes the speed of your page. The software is being used to check the speed of a free website loading speed. It generates scores for your website or pages.
- Shortpixels – ShortPixel is an image optimization and compression API and WordPress plugin that helps improve the functionality of your website. Available in luscious, glossy, and harmless compresses.
Website UI and UX Tester
- Google Lighthouse (Chrome extension) – Google Lighthouse is a popular free tool. It is an automated tool for measuring the value of web pages. The tool observes accessibility, performance, and SEO of web pages.
- UXCheck (Chrome extension) – UX check makes theoretical evaluation quick and easy. UX Check is a free Chrome SEO extension. It helps you find out what to use for scientific evaluation. Install the extension. Free for personal and commercial use.
Website SEO Audit
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider – It is a popular free website crawler tool. It helps you improve onsite SEO by monitoring and monitoring data for common SEO issues.
- Backlink Shutter – You can find out all the backlinks to your competitors. You can check website backlinks by using the tool.
- Ubersuggest – Ubersuggest is an ALL-IN-One free SEO tools. You can check the website backlink. If you don’t pay for tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Majestic. So Ubersagest tool for you.
Keyword Position Tracker
- GeoRanker – GeoRanker is a local SEO tool and data mining platform. It provides one of the most powerful APIs in the industry for extracting SERP and keyword data.
- SerpRobot – SerpRobot is free useful SEO software. You can check SERP and monitor your search engine keyword ranking easily and accurately.
- Search Engine Genie – It is a free digital marketing software. The software is used for SEO, PPC, SMO, link building, web design, shopping feeds, and much more. The search engine Jenny is a great resource with over 50 plus webmaster tools, forums, FAQs, and more.
- Hreflang Tag Generator – Use the hreflang tag generator tool to easily generate hreflang annotations for your pages by following Google’s specifications.
Google Algo Hit Tester
Google Penalty Hit Indicator – You can check if your site or competitor’s site has received a penalty for anything.